Kabul Police: Situation in City in Normal Condition, Roads Reopened
Many residents of Kabul city complained on Wednesday morning about the blockage of a number of public roads and squares of Kabul.
A number of residents of Kabul expressed their grievance on social media about the blockage of roads to traffic in every corner of Kabul city and also strict security measures taken in the city.
Meanwhile, Ferdows Faramarz, spokesperson of Kabul police told Reporterly that the roads are open for commuting and situation is also normal in Kabul.
Faramarz added, “there was a possibility that on Wednesday morning people could do something and therefore the police took some preparation.”
In the meantime, Ministry of Interior spokesman Nusrat Rahimi has said that all roads are open to traffic and there is no problem.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie