Daudzai Met with NATO Representative To Discuss Peace Efforts
President’s Special Envoy & CEO of the High Peace Council M Umer Daudzai met with the NATO Senior Civilian Representative to Afghanistan, Nick Kay to discuss the results & follow-up of Peace Consultative Loya Jirga.
The two delegates also discussed the efforts of Intra-Afghan dialogue, the future plans of the Peace Council & the recent travels to Germany & India.
NATO representative has promised his full support for any future plans.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie