India Embassy: Non-acceptance Of Afghan Passports Starting With Letter “O” Is Factually Incorrect
India Embassy in Kabul says that non-acceptance of Afghan passports starting with letter O is factually incorrect.
The news of non-acceptance of Afghan passports starting with letter O is factually incorrect, said India embassy in a tweet.
A number of social media users said on Wednesday that Shahir Travel Agency who process administrative work of Indian Visa application has announced that Afghan passports starting with letter “O” would not be accepted for visas at India Embassy in Afghanistan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie