No Invitation to Imran Khan Due to Bashing Of Pakistan By Modi: Pakistan’s Foreign Minister
Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi on Tuesday said that the reason behind no invitation to Pakistan’s Prime Minister Imran Khan to the swearing-in ceremony of the leader of the largest democracy PM Narendra Modi was because he bashed Pakistan’s action during his election campaign.
Pakistani media reported that because Narendra Modi used Pakistan in his election campaign and condemned the nation for its activities, the nation didn’t send out an invitation to the neighbour nation for the ceremony.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie