Senior Afghan Security Officials Met With Pakistan Army Chief Of Staff
National Security Council Office said that NSA Hamdullah Mohib and Acting Interior Minister Masoud Andarabi, who travelled to Pakistan on Tuesday met with Pakistan Army Chief of Staff Gen Qamar Bajwa. They discussed the Afghan peace process, cooperation on counterterrorism and regional economic connectivity.
Previously, Afghan National Security Council spokesman had said that Hamdullah Mohib was invited by Gen Qamar Bajwa Pakistan Army Chief of Staff to visit Pakistan.
It is said that in this visit Afghanistan has given a list of Taliban safe havens in Pakistan, demanding theirs dismantle.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie