US Embassy Welcomes The New Non-Voting Commissioners
US Embassy tweeted to welcome the new non-voting commissioners of the Independent Election Commission of Afghanistan and Election Complaints Commission of Afghanistan.
The recent appointment of the commissioners is a gesture of the international community’s support for the Afghanistan Presidential Election.
The embassy tweeted that -” these highly respected elections experts will use their years of expertise as former members on their own national electoral bodies to advise the Independent Election Commission of Afghanistan and Election Complaints Commission of Afghanistan in preparations for 2019 Afghanistan Presidential Elections”.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie