Reporterly is Afghanistan’s new online portal designed for instant coverage of daily happenings of the country. It also focuses on in-depth coverage of Afghanistan’s current affairs and pertinent country-wide issues. Reporterly will be different as its nature is to curate content through the eyes of an Afghan perspective and the provide this information to its international audience.
We at Reporterly also zero in on cultural transformation, generational change and viral issues of the social-media generation of Afghanistan.
Our approach at Reporterly is to utilize indigenous sources and cover the multiple inter-linked generations of Afghanistan.
This makes us a stand out as platform for all international stakeholders and audience who want to understand the new-age Afghanistan. Finally we at Reporterly narrate what we see as crucial and vital to understand about Afghans and Afghanistan.
Design & Development: CodeNawis ICT & Digital Solutions
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie