Car Crashed Into The Gate of Mecca’s Grand Mosque, Driver Arrested
A car crashed into the door of Masjid Al Haram, the grand Mosque in the holy city of Mecca, Saudi, causing no casualties.
“The driver was arrested. He is a citizen who was found to be in an abnormal condition,” said the spokesperson for the Holy Mecca region.
The accident occurred at 11.30 pm on Friday. The car involved was a beige Hyundai that collided at Door 89 of the mosque due to high speed. The driver was reportedly arrested and will be referred to public prosecution.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie