Developing: Four Gunmen Attack Pakistan Stock Exchange In Karachi
At least five people were killed when gunmen stormed into the Karachi Stock Exchange building and opened fire on Monday morning.
All four assailants were shot down, the Pakistan police said.
The gunmen attacked the building’s main gate with grenades and then stormed the building, firing indiscriminately.
The premises have been evacuated, and the area around the Stock Exchange has been sealed off.
A security guard and a police officer were among the injured and were taken to a nearby hospital.
The building is in a high security zone that also houses the headquarters of many private banks.
Police said the militants had sophisticated weapons and were carrying a bag that may hold explosives.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie