Ministry of Defense Saturday in a statment said that at least 25 Killed in ANA operations across Afghanistan. 14 insurgents were killed and a depot was destroyed in ANA airstrikes in Washir and Nahar Saraj districts of Helmand Province, according to the statement. Four insurgents killed, 7 wounded and 3 suspect arrested in ANA clearance operations in
President Ghani's National Security Advisor, Hamdullah Mohib, in his trip to China met with his Chinese counterpart Guo Shengkun and Councillor & Minister of Foreign Minister Wang Yi in separate meetings on Thursday and Friday in Beijing. "Productive meeting with my Chinese counterpart, Guo Shengkun, in Beijing. We discussed changing political dynamics in the region, threats and opportunities for the peace process in Afghanistan,
The Salang Pass has reopened to traffic after heavy snowfalls and avalanches had caused a 16-hour blockade on the southern side of the pass, local officials said Saturday. Abdul Basir Habibi, the highway maintenance commander, said that the pass was reopened at around 10:00am on Saturday. Four avalanches hit the southern Salang pass but there is no casualties, Habibi said.
The Salang Pass was closed to traffic due to heavy snowfalls and avalanches on the southern side of the pass, local officials said Saturday. Saber Ahmadi district governor of Salang said that snowfall continues from past two days in Salangs and at the moment the snow thickness reached to southern Salang side reaches to 80cm. He urged
The US Special Representative for Afghanistan Reconciliation Zalmay Khalilzad met India’s External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj and Foreign Secretary Vijay Gokhale in New Delhi on Friday where both sides shared their perspectives on peace and reconciliation efforts in Afghanistan. US Envoy Khalilzad said in a statement regarding the meeting: "Our countries share a long-standing commitment to Afghanistan. We discussed how to help Afghans achieve
US Embassy emphasized in a statement on Friday the need for a serious elections reform. The statement reads: "Presidential elections delay was an IEC decision to address admin and tech deficiencies apparent in the parliamentary elections in the fall. We join with the many Afghans and others in the international community who believe that serious elections reform is necessary."
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie
- Afghan Security Forces Need To Slow Down Taliban Momentum: Austin