1 Killed, 2 Wounded Separate Incidents in Nangarhar
Kabul: At least one person has been killed and two others have been injured in two separate incidents reported from the city of Jalalabad of Nangarhar province on Sunday evening.
In the first incident, unidentified gunmen shot at a National Directorate of Security official in the PD4 of the city and fled the scene, local officials said.
In the second incident, an explosion took place near Qasr-e Safid Hotel in the city, injuring two people.
Zahir Adel, spokesperson for the Department of Public Health, said that one died in the first incident. No group or individual has claimed responsibility for the attacks yet.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie