2 Security Forces Dead, 6 Hurt As Taliban Attacks Baghlan Sugar Factory
Kabul: The Taliban launched a group attack on the Baghlan industrial sugar factory on Sunday night, said Baghlan police spokesperson Ahmad Javid Besharat.
Besharat added that the Taliban attack was countered and two security forces have been killed and six others have been wounded in the clashes.
He said that six Taliban insurgents have been killed and eight others have been wounded in the Taliban attack.
Taliban have not commented on the incident yet.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie