2 Killed In Taliban Ambush in Ghor
Kabul: A popular uprising force and a civilian have been killed in an ambush by Taliban insurgents on Friday in Ghor province, said officials.
The incident took place when members of the popular uprising were patrolling the area. Mohammad Kabiri, the district governor, confirmed the incident.
The Taliban have not commented on the matter yet.
The uprising forces are individuals who have taken up arms to secure their region with the support of the government.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie