41 New Cases of COVID19 in Afghanistan
Kabul: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) on Sunday reported 41 new positive cases of the coronavirus (COVID19) infection in the last 24 hours.
The new cases were reported in Kabul, Herat, Kandahar, Nangarhar, Bachman, Kunduz and Ghazni.
The ministry also reported eleven deaths due to the infection. At least 63 people recovered from COVID-19 in the last 24 hours, as per the ministry report.
The total COVID19 reported till now stand at 56,717, while the cumulative death toll is 2,508 and total number of recoveries is 51,865.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie