Entrance Exam Probable Dates Announced
Kabul: The entrance exam in the year 1,400 will probably be held in three rounds from April 28, announced the National Examination Authority (NEA) on Saturday.
As per the schedule, the first round of the entrance exam for high school and university will be held from April 28 to April 30 in Samangan, Sar-e-Pul, Ghor, Nimroz, Badghis, Farah, Nuristan, Paktika, Daikundi, Zabul, Uruzgan, Hamland, Kandahar, Bamyan, Maidan Wardak, Logar, Paktia, Khost, Kapisa, Panjshir, Laghman, Kunar, Parwan, Nangarhar and Baghlan provinces.
According to the NEA, the second round will be held in Faryab, Balkh, Badakhshan, Ghazni, Jawzjan, Takhar, Herat and Kunduz provinces from May 20-21 while the third round of the entrance exam will be held in Kabul between June 4 and 5.
The NEA has stressed that the plan is dependent on a favorable security situation and if the forms are received timely.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie