Mortal Shell Attack On Kandahar Governor’s Office
Kabul: The governor’s office in the capital of southern Kandahar province was attacked by mortar shells on Wednesday at 10:30am, a credible security source, aware of the developments said.
According to local media reports, no casualties were reported even as at least two mortar shells hit the building while two other shells landed near former police chief Gen. Abdul Raziq’s tomb.
Reports claim that the Taliban was behind the mortar strike and that the police reached ground zero and were investigating the incident.
Three days ago, two mortar shells struck the Khirqa shrine, however, there were no casualties.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie