Two killed, 18 injured in Nangarhar blast
Kabul: Two civilians have been killed and 18 others have been wounded in a bomb blast which took place in the eastern province of Nangarhar on Wednesday morning, the Ministry of Interior said.
The incident happened at 6:30am local time in Jalalabad city’s district when the security forces were passing from the area and a bomb was placed on a roadside.
“Some policemen were also wounded in the blast, but most of the victims are civilians as the mine exploded in a crowded area,” according to the MoI statement.
Local health officials said that four of the wounded are in critical condition. No group has claimed responsibility for the blast.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie