76 New COVID19 Cases In Afghanistan: Health Ministry
Kabul: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) on Thursday reported 76 new positive cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) infection in the last 24 hours.
The ministry also reported five deaths due to the virus and 16 recoveries from the COVID-19 infection in the last 24 hours.
The total number of COVID-19 cases now stands at 57,019 and the total reported deaths is 2,52 while the recoveries stand at 51,965.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie