MoPH Records 1,210 New Cases Of COVID-19
Kabul: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) announced on Wednesday that it has recorded 1,210 new cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) infection and 60 deaths in the last 24 hours.
The total number of positive cases in Afghanistan now stand at 137,853, while the death toll is 5,983.
This comes even as the third wave of the virus is spreading rapidly in the country and there health ministry has advised all citizens to adhere to COVID-19 protocols.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie