First Shipment Of Chinese Goods Arrives At Hairatan Port
Kabul: The Ministry of Industry and Commerce announced on Thursday that China’s first shipment of commercial and transit goods arrived at the Hairatan commercial port on Sunday.
The ministry said in a that the consignment included 51 containers of commercial and transit goods from China, which arrived in the country via railroad for the first time this solar year. According to the ministry, the cargo was shipped from the Chinese city of Urumqi and imported by Afghan Cargo via the railway.
Officials at the port said that the shipment includes electrical appliances, toiletries, women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, children’s toys and other commercial goods. It should be noted that the port of Hairatan is one of the connecting points of the country with Central Asia and connects Afghanistan with the Republic of Uzbekistan. According to the Ministry of Industry and Commerce, most of the country’s commercial goods currently enter Afghanistan through Uzbekistan and through the port of Hairatan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie