Ministry of Health Reports 1,243 New Cases of COVID-19
Kabul: The Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) on Sunday reported 1,243 new positive cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) infection in the last 24 hours.
The ministry also reported 84 deaths and 806 recoveries from COVID-19 in the last 24 hours.
The total number of cases now stand at 125,937, while the number of reported deaths is 5,283.
The Ministry of Health has called on Afghan citizens to follow health guidelines to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie