Kabul Explosions Kill 5; Casualties May Rise: MoI
Kabul: Two blasts targeted minivans carrying civilians in two areas in the west of Kabul on Saturday afternoon, the Ministry of Interior Affairs said.
One of the blasts occurred in the Dasht-e-Barchi area in Kabul’s District 13 and another happened after less than 30 minutes near Ali Jinnah Hospital in Kabul’s District 6.
The ministry said that five people were killed in the two blasts and that the casualties may rise. The blasts are similar to two explosions that happened in Kabul earlier this month, killing at least a dozen people, all civilians.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie