Over 1.3 Million Tons of Goods Transported Via Afghanistan Railways During Past 3 Months
Afghanistan Railway Authority on Thursday announced that transport of goods through the country’s railways are running daily and without interruption, and in the last 3 months, more than 22,200 wagons carrying goods have entered the country, which is about 1 million and 370 Thousands of tons of goods have been transported.
The railway authority stated that the bulk of these transported include food, feul, construction materials and other commercial goods.
According to the authority, in the last three months, 72,268 tons of Afghanistan goods, including agricultural products, most of which are orange, have been exported through the Hairatan-Mazar-e-Sharif, Khaf-Herat and Turghandi railways.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie