Shared Interests To Not Be Materialized Without Peace: Pakistan’s Envoy in Moscow Summit
Pakistan special envoy for Afghanistan Muhammad Sadiq says that he attended the Troika meeting on Afghan peace process in Moscow today.
“Pakistan, China, Russia and the US are members of the extended Troika. Qatar and Turkey are attending as special guests. In additon, 10 members each from Kabul and Taliban are also participating,” Ambassador Sadiq said.
“While thanking Russia for hosting this important forum at a critical juncture, He said without peace our shared dream of connectivity, economic development, and prosperity of our peoples – people of Afghanistan and the region – will not materialized,” he said.
He stated that Pakistan believes an exclusive approach towards negotiations and governance will significantly help the cause of sustainable peace in Afghanistan.
International community needs to remained engaged in Afghanistan and help the country at this critical juncture,” Mr sadiq mentioned in his speech.
Ambassador Sadiq noted that Pakistan’s message, as a neighbor and the most affected country of the 40 years of conflict (after Afghanistan), is loud and clear: “We solidly support peace process, we support stability in Afghanistan, and we want to see a prosperous Afghanistan.”
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie