Five Security Personnel Accused of Beating Soldier Fired by MoI
The Ministry of Interior (MoI) on Monday fired five security personnel of the Ministry in accusation of beating and threatening a soldier.
The spokesman of MoI, Tariq Arian said the fired security personnel were introduced to the Ministry’s General Director of Internal security for further investigations.
This comes as a video of the scene which was released in social media shows that five security personnel beat a soldier of the Ministry’s guards.
The video followed by widespread reaction from people social media users.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie