Six Security Forces Killed, Wounded in Herat Explosion
At least two security forces were killed and four others were wounded in an explosion in Herat province yesterday evening, local officials said.
The governor of Herat province, Sayyed Wahid Qatali said a motorcycle bomb blast targeted a ranger type vehicle of the security forces on Herat-Islam Qala highway.
He added that the vehicle of border forces was the target of explosion.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie