11th Round of Ski Competition Held in Bamiyan
The 11th round of the International Ski Competition was held on Thursday in Bamiyan and was attended by dozens of national and international athletes.
The Bamiyan governor’s office in a statement said that on the first day of the competition, a women’s Ski competition was held with the participation of 13 athletes and a wooden Ski competition held with the participation of 60 local skiers in the village of “Chapqolak Khoshkak” in Bamyan province.
The statement added that the 11th round of the Ski competition has been launched by the Ski Club with the participation of dozens of local, national and international athletes in order to grow the tourism industry and strengthen the skiing culture.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie