132 Terrorists Killed and Wounded in Faryab and Ghazni
Security officials have reported the killing and wounding of 132 terrorists in 13 Faryab and Ghazni provinces.
“As a result of special operations of the security forces over the past 24 hours in Khwaja Sabzpush district of Faryab province, 37 terrorists were killed and 80 others wounded.”, stated 209 Shahin Corps in a statement.
The ministry of defense also said in a statement that 9 terrorist have been killed and six others were wounded in an airstrike on Andar district of Ghazni Province.
The statement provides no detail about the causalities of security forces and civilians.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie