280 MoD Personnel Introduced to Justice and Judicial Authorities.
Ministry of Defence officials at a news conference announced the introduction of 280 personnel of the ministry to justice and judicial authorities.
Defence ministry spokesman Ghafur Ahmad Jawid said on Thursday at a press conference that some personnel of the ministry from the Generals to civil servants have been introduced to justice and judicial authorities, who have been accused of corruption, bribery and neglect of duty.
Mr. Jawid added that with the reform of the national logistics process, more than 13.5 billion AFNs have been saved from being wasted by the Ministry of Defense.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie