Developing Story: Khogyani Explosion Targeted NGO Building
Atuallah Ghogyani spokesman to Nangahar governor has confirmed the explosion Khogyani district of Nangarhar to Repoerterly stating that the explosion took place in front of the BRAC building in Khogyani. BRAC is an NGO from Bangladesh which implements various projects and is currently the implementing organisation of the Citizen Charter Program in Afghanistan.
It has also been confirmed that 2 dead and 6 wounded cases possibly from the incident.
More details to follow.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie