Two Security Personnel of Dahan-e Dara Dam Killed in Taliban’s Attack in Faryab
Afghan local officials say the Taliban militants attacked two outposts of National Police and the protection personnel of Dahan-e Dara dam in Ghaz Ghol village of Pashtoon Kot district of Faryab province.
Abdul Karim Yourish, Faryab Police spokesman said two security personnel of the dam were killed and two more were wounded.
According to Yourish, the clashes started at around 11:00pm on Saturday and lasted for four hours.
He added that one Taliban militant was killed and two more were wounded in the attacks.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie