150 Individuals Including 40 Women Will Participate in Qatar Summit
Based on reports, after several days of consultation and discussion, the Afghan government has been able to finalize the list of participants of Qatar summit.
A source from the government of Afghanistan told BBC that after several days of consultation, Reconciliation Leadership Council will send 150 individuals including 40 women to Qatar summit.
It is said that some ministers, governors and political leaders will go to Qatar as part of the delegation. However, so far officials have not publicly said anything about this.
Previously it has been said that Intra-Afghan talks were scheduled to take place on 20 April, Doha, Qatar for two days.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie