Alami Balkhi: Forced Deportation of Afghan Refugees Prevented from European Countries and Turkey
Sayed Hussain Alami, Minister of Refugees and Repatriations said that over one and a half million internally displaced persons and returnees have been helped and forced expulsion of Afghan refugees from European and Turkey has been prevented.
“As a result of negotiations between delegates of Ministry of Refugees with the host countries of immigrants, the prospect for obtaining legal residency is provided in those countries and an agreement is reached on mutual management of immigration,” said Sayed Hussain Alemi Balkhi at a news conference on Monday.
He added that urgent management of more than 125,000 internally displaced families and management of more than 800,000 returnees to the country have been the other achievements of the Ministry of Refugees last year.
Mr. Alami elaborated that in order to improve the process of healthy integration of returnees in the country, Returnee Immigrants Townships were being considered and more than 4000 acres of land was prevented from violation.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie