Water Level of Kabul River Increases by 80 cm
The ministry of energy and water said that the water level in Kabul river has increased by 80 cm.
The Water Resources Department of the ministry said in a statement that due to constant rainfall in the past few days, Kabul’s river water level has risen about 80 centimeters, compared to last week.
The statement added that despite the continuous rains and rising water height, there was still considerable capacity and the rise of water didn’t bring any damage.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie