29 Insurgents Killed in the Past 24 Hours
Afghan security forces have killed 29 insurgents during a series of operations across 11 provinces of the country in the past 24 hours, the Ministry of Defense (MoD) said on Monday.
A press released by MoD said, around 146 joint clearance operations have been conducted and eight airstrikes were conducted in the country.
Based on the press release, as a result of the operations, 29 insurgents were killed and three others were wounded.
The press release said, as a result of air strikes in Ashkamsh district of Takhar province, 12 insurgents were killed and two others of them were wounded.
Also as a result of air strikes in Nahr-e Saraj and Kajaki districts of Helmand province, ten insurgents were killed. In another airstrike in Nerkh and Sayed Abad districts of Maidan Wardak province, 4 insurgents were killed, one of them injured and one of their vehicles was eliminated.
MoD added, that as a result of a clearance operation and airstrikes in Pul-e Alam district of Logar province, three insurgents including a prominent commander of Haqqani network were killed, one motorcycle was destroyed, and security forces seized six radios along with three identity cards and some other documents.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie