Taliban Field Trails In Charge Killed in Ghazni
The Taliban field trails in charge for three districts of Ghazni province has been killed in an air-strike, local officials said on Monday.
The Ghazni province press office in a press release said, “Fateh Khan who was in charge of Taliban field trails for Andar, Giro and Deh Yak districts has been killed in Barimzai area of Deh Yak district.”
The Ghazni governor’s office added that Fateh Khan was a resident of Khani village of Andar district.
This comes a day after, Ghazni Police said that Rahmatullah, Taliban’s shadow judge was arrested in Abb Band district. According to Police, Rahmatullah was also in charge of field trails for Taliban group.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie