COVID-19: MoPH Registers 36 New Cases In Past 24 Hours
Afghanistan’s Coronavirus tally reached 36,746 as the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) reported 36 new cases in the past 24 hours from 105 samples tested.
The MoPH also said that four people had died in the past day and 47 had recovered.
New cases tested positive in the provinces of Ghor (20), Kabul (7), Balkh (5) and Herat (4).
The tally for Afghanistan is 36,746 confirmed cases so far with 25,556 recovered and 1,288 dead.
The ministry had previously said that fewer people went to get tested during the Eid holidays, but many flouted the health regulations.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie