Karzai: Enemies Of Peace Keep Fire Of War Burning For Benefit Of Foreigners
Former president Hamid Karzai condemned the terrorist attack on the Jalalabad prison in Nangarhar, that has left at least 21 people dead and 43 wounded so far, as the clashes continued.
Karzai called the terrorist attack during the Eid ceasefire the “work of enemies of Afghanistan’s peace and stability who want to keep the fire of war burning in the country for the benefit of foreigners.”
He urged the people to be wary of these “biased acts and conspiracies” by terrorist organisations in a Facebook post on Monday.
“Stand against them in unity and solidarity and work for peace in the country through the intra-Afghan negotiations,” the former president said.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie