Developing: 11 Police Personnel Wounded in Kandahar Car Bomb Blast
At least 11 personnel of provincial police in Kandahar province were wounded in a car bomb explosion on Monday morning, the Ministry of Interior confirmed.
According to MoI, the blast took place at around 10:25 Am after a vehicle loaded with explosives detonated Near Daman Police HQ.
Local officials also said that Abdul Wadoud, provincial district Police commander, is also among the wounded policemen.
The District Police Command Building is destroyed due to the blast.
No group has claimed the responsibility for the attack.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie