Abdullah’s Electoral Team Warned IEC: No Fraudulent Vote is Acceptable
Officials of the “Stability and Partnership” electoral team led by the Chief Executive, Abdullah Abdullah has warned the Independent Election Commission (IEC) that one single fraudulent vote is not acceptable.
A member of the “Stability and Partnership” electoral team, Fazel Ahmad Manawi in a press conference on Monday said that the IEC in its yesterday meeting clearly showed that they do not obey the law.
Manawi emphasized that his electoral team is not looking for any excuse and just want the election commission to obey the law.
“IEC had no convincing answer at yesterday’s meeting, but they did admit they had no legal document to validate 102,000 votes before and after the given time on Election Day,” he said.
Manawi’s remarks come as the Transparent Election Foundation of Afghanistan (TEFA) has also criticized the management of IEC’s informative meeting on Sunday.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie