Car Bomb Detonates Near Security Checkpoint in Helmand
Afghan local officials have confirmed that a suicide car bomber detonated his explosives close to a security checkpoint in Nad Ali district of Helmand province on Monday.
The spokesman of Helmand governor, Omar Zawak told Reporterly that the explosion took place at around 11:00am on Monday.
Details to follow…
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie