Turkey Is Hosting Meeting on Afghanistan
The foreign ministers and high-level representatives of participating and supporting countries will attend the eighth ministerial conference of the “Heart of Asia-Istanbul Process” in Turkey today, Monday.
The conference will kick off with statements delivered by President Ashraf Ghani and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
The event will be attended by the foreign ministers and high-ranking representatives of 15 participating countries, 16 supporting countries and 12 supporting regional and international organizations of the Heart of Asia-Istanbul Process, according to a statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
The theme of the conference is Peace, Partnership and Prosperity.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie