Two Key Taliban Members Killed in Faryab
Afghan security officials in the north of the country say at least two key Taliban fighters along with three other members have been killed in Faryab province.
The 209 Shahin Corps in a press release on Monday said that Taliban shadow governor for Faryab, Amanullah known as Amini and Zinullah known as Khalid a key Taliban group commander along with three other fighters of the group were killed in the province.
According to the press release, the Taliban members were killed during an air operation in Temorak village of Almar district.
The press release added that at least one of the Taliban fighters was also wounded during the operation.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie