NSA Mohib Meets US Delegation in Kabul
As Acting Pentagon Chief and US Defense Secretary Patrick Shanahon made a surprise to Afghanistan on Monday morning, NSA Hamdullah Mohib met with US delegation in Kabul.
Both the sides discussed ANDSF improvements in peace process and Shanahon reassured the US government’s commitment to support Afghan-led as well as intra-Afghan peace talks.
On his visit, Shanahon hasso far met with some military leaders and officials and is set to meet President Ghani as well.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie