Deputy Provincial Council Head, Bodyguard Injured in Kunduz Explosion
Safiullah Amiri, deputy head of the Kunduz provincial council and his bodyguard were wounded in a blast on Tuesday morning, local media reported.
Muhammad Yusuf Ayoubi, the head of Kunduz Provincial Council said the blast happened in Haji Amiri valley in Kunduz city on Tuesday.
According to Ayoubi, an IED placed in a bicycle detonated when the vehicle of Amiri passed the area.
No group has claimed responsibility for the incident so far.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie