140 Kg of Drugs Discovered in Nangarhar province
The Interior Ministry has announced in a statement that on Monday, the Nangarhar police seized 140 kilograms of drugs.
The Nangarhar Counter Narcotics Police discovered and seized 140 kilograms of hashish, which had been embedded in a vehicle, from Sorkhrood district of the province.
One person has been arrested.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie