Khalilzad to Meet Taliban for Further Discussions
The Presidential Palace on Monday confirmed that US envoy Zalmay Khalilzad on his arrival to Kabul gave a brief of his talks with Taliban to President Ghani.
Khalilzad rejected any reports of interim government and the ARG statement also said that Khalilzad discussed ceasefire with the Taliban without any progress.
The statement also confirmed that Khalilzad will be meeting Taliban for further discussions on the issues.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie