16 Taliban Insurgents Killed in Faryab
The Afghan Army in north has reported that 16 Taliban insurgents were killed in Faryab province.
In several security incidents in Shirin Tagab, Qaysar, Kohistan district of the province, 16 Taliban insurgents were killed and 23 others were injured, 209th Shahin Corps in a statement said on Monday.
The statement further added that, the clashes took place in thr center of Shirin Tagap district, Nawdari Qala of Qaysar district, and Qala-Moqawamat area of Kohistan district of Faryab province.
One security force personnel was unfortunately killed and two others were wounded in the clashes, as per Shahin Corps.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie