Indian Ambassador Kumar Urges Afghan Scholarship Students to Sincerely Study in India
As part of 1000 Scholarships offered to Afghanistan for the Academic Year 2019-20, Indian Ambassador to Afghanistan Vinay Kumar interacted with group of Afghan students going to India.
He underscores India’s support for capacity building of Afghan youth, and advised students to focus on studies.
Ambassador Kumar also advised the Afghan students to focus on their studies in order to avail the academic opportunities and upon return contribute to socio-economic and technological growth of Afghanistan.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie