Local Telecom Companies’ Offices Sealed Off in Balkh
Provincial officials have reported that various telecom companies’ offices have been sealed off in Balkh province.
Monir Ahmad Farhad, spokesman of Balkh governor told Reporterly on Monday that, the action comes after the local officials on Sunday in a statement warned the companies to resume their nighttime operation, but the latter didn’t pay attention to the warning.
Farhad added that: “the telecom companies’ offices in the province were sealed off this morning.”
He emphasized that, these networks will be closed until the companies offer 24 hours service.
This action comes after the companies in Balkh province had shut down their networks for few days due to Taliban threats.
In some other provinces, as the Taliban insurgents threaten the telecom companies, their services remain suspended from 6 pm to 6 am daily.
- Education for Women Still Only on Paper in The Taliban Regime
- Will Not Allow Imposed War To Hurt People Any More: Ghani Tells Citizens
- Taliban Seeking Battlefield Victory: US State Department
- President Ghani Arrives In Balkh To Review Security Situation
- Qatar To Host Two Back-To-Back Meetings On Afghanistan’s Peace Process
- Situation In Afghanistan Concerning: Khalilzad
- Taliban Cannot Expect World To Stand By Them If They Take Afghanistan By Force: Blinken
- Biden Signs Legislation To Increase Visas For Allies Who Worked Alongside US Troops In Afghanistan
- US Escalates Airstrikes Against Taliban Targets
- US Airstrikes To Support Afghan Forces To Continue: McKenzie